Dynadot

.IO for $26.99 at Epik.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sufyan Alani

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,

.IO registrations, renewals & transfers are now discounted to $26.99 at epik.com!

We'll try to keep this one as our default price. All depends on how many domain names are going to be registered/transferred-in during 2020.

Promo price already started and the deal is ON. Go ahead and register/transfer as much .IO domains as you can!

Start searching for your names here: https://www.epik.com/promos/io

Let me know if you have any questions.

ENJOY!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was expecting a more affordable price :( you can transfer to ionos for $9 or $8

•••
•••
I was expecting a more affordable price :( you can transfer to ionos for $9 or $8

I couldn't confirm that price anywhere. Can you send me a link, please?

•••
4 cents cheaper @ Sav :whistle::ROFL:

You're absolutely right!
We cant always be the cheapest, but we can always provide you with the best experience at a very reasonable price.
We don't race to the bottom.
Our platform is the most innovative and complete one out there.
You should give it a try! :)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
oww is it about facts? but I saw this somewhere and I don't remember... OK here are some facts for you https://tldes.com/io it's now $0 to transfer (in the moment I'm writing this) at Netcetera and 123 Reg much much cheaper than what I said.

Ooops! I think I have confused .co with .io sorry about that!! but still .IO is $0 to transfer as I said (Netcetera and 123 Reg) the current moment.

•••
Probably Netcetera and 123 Reg do not renew the domain for one year when the transfer occurs.

•••
Probably Netcetera and 123 Reg do not renew the domain for one year when the transfer occurs.

I have no idea, if anyone had experience with them, can maybe confirm

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back