Dynadot

.io Reg. By xz.com in China

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

guessyoulike

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
www.xz.com
.io market in China

What does above meaning ? Is it new registery to register new .io domains in china or they have started .io market for buying and selling through auction or bin ? Can you confirm thanks.

•••
What does above meaning ? Is it new registery to register new .io domains in china or they have started .io market for buying and selling through auction or bin ? Can you confirm thanks.

Looks like you can register domains there or purchase them at auctions. English localization is very poor at the moment (only a few menu items are localized), so it's hard to say something

•••
www.xz.com
.io market in China

I'd check it out but my Chinese-English translator is sleeping and I hate to wake him up. I need him to be well rested tomorrow so he can translate for me as I spend the day perusing Chinese domain aftermarket sites.

•••
We own 330.io and they say on their site that they have a brokerage so just sent them an email-we'll see what they say.

•••
We own 330.io and they say on their site that they have a brokerage so just sent them an email-we'll see what they say.

Do you know if they broker only .io domains or other extensions as well?

•••
Do you know if they broker only .io domains or other extensions as well?
no idea but if they get back to me ill post it here-unlike my main business-finance-people in the domain business dont seem to like to reply-exceptionally unprofessional for the most part.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back