.io Discussion

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dybolic

Established Member
Impact
9
I am curious what everyone thinks about the .io gTLD? I work primarily in the tech sector so I have been seeing it more and more frequently.

Is there any value in 3 letter .io domains? Is there any value in numeric io domains (i.e. 8888.io as an example)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I also like the .io TLD - just the reg fee sucks bigtime.

We starting to see alot more io's out in the wild now..

The cheapist I have seen the reg fee for .io is at 1 & 1 only $34.99 /year https://www.1and1.com/

Anyone find anything cheaper?

Cheers
Corey
 
1
•••
1
•••
Moniker is charging USD $24.95

Cheers
Corey
 
3
•••
Cheers for info on Moniker @Corey
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hi planning to list my .io.

Does anyone know the discount code for Flippa auctions?

Is Flippa the best place for .io domains?

I have GAMIN and RAJAH that I want to list for auctions.

Thank you.
 
0
•••
Hi NYK,

.io domains can do well on Flippa. I'm not sure of any discount codes at the moment.

I just got OnlineLoan.io
 
0
•••
4
•••
1
•••
lll.io
 
0
•••
BUMP
 
0
•••
I have active site ndroid.io
 
1
•••
0
•••
Moniker has .io for $31.99
 
2
•••
top 100 .io sales (as mentioned on namebio) have a combined sales price of over 800K + $
 
0
•••
Hand registered CheapFlights.io and Darts.io last year
Recently sold them for $650 and $2800 respectively.
Also registered ConferenceCalls.io a couple of days ago
 
7
•••
Hand registered CheapFlights.io and Darts.io last year
Recently sold them for $650 and $2800 respectively.
Also registered ConferenceCalls.io a couple of days ago
Congratulations
Where did you sold?
 
0
•••
SEOexperts.io
Bracelets.io
 
1
•••
Congratulations
Where did you sold?
Sold both through Sedo mate. Buyers approached me through Sedo's Make Offer page.
 
2
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back