NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Names

Top Member
Impact
Hello all indian domainers

We have created indian domainer group on whatsapp and we have some active member there. We are discussing domains and general things. Meet other indian domainers

Let me know if you want to join this group

Just PM me to join or for more info

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
7 people added
anyone else

Lets meet talk and share

PM me for detail

•••
•••
Pls add me. +91 9287 444 447

•••
@nalakh yes will add you and please remove your number for safety reason.

•••
•••
Hi..

Need clarification on Service Tax and VAT registration in india for domain buying and selling business...

Can anyone please clarify... Does this domain buying/ selling considered under IT goods OR services..
I understand that, services refers to virtual entities and goods refers to physical entities..Service Tax is applicable to services and VAT is applicable to goods only (physical / tangible entities) not to the services.

As per my understanding, Domains comes under intangible entities (non touchable/ not having physical presence) and VAT does not applies on this.. (correct me, If I am wrong..)

But again question comes here, Does this domain buying/ selling entrepreneurship business needs ST and VAT registration as per the Indian Govt. laws ??

Please lets share your experienced thoughts..

•••
Hi...Please add me 9230015140...

•••
Suggestion: PM your contact number to OP per original post, instead of posting it here.

You can add a comment saying 'PM sent' (so OP can go ahead and add you to the whatsapp group)

Last edited:
•••
@tldboss how can i delete i now i am newbi here

•••
Last edited:
•••
@tldboss yes help me please and thanks btw.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back