Intripita's Corporate Design

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

user-7256

VIP Member
Impact
111
www.intripita.com

I'd like some reviews of the design I made for the company which just launched today -- remember it's still young :xf.love:

Is it...
A) Effective?
B) Unique?
C) Modern?
D) Stylish?
E) Easy to use?
or
F) All of the above?

:D


Alternatively... could it be...
T) Revolting?
U) Too Common?
V) Old?
W) Missing something important?
X) Hard to use/navigate?
Y) Causing errors?
Z) Incompatible in a major platform?

Let me know any suggestions and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, too, and please tell me what you like about it! :)

Thanks,
-Matt

PS. I know the flash intro's music isn't necessarily the greatest; I'll be changing that someday soon probably. Nonetheless, I'd like your input.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Simply put, looks good overall. Modern, sleek and well built.

The only thing i'd terminate at some point is the permanent movement of the flash banner. Even though i can skip the "movie" it still continues to show that "wave" going across the banner. It's cool for a few moments, but pretty quickly turns distracting.
Since the company is new, you can't demo any past work and success stories, yet, i'm sure that will come soon.
 
0
•••
Nice clean design. I like anything that has a light background but that's just me.

Somehow I feel corporate images (like the stock photo on the front) have been overused, maybe a pic with a few people staring back at the visitors might be better?

And I especially like the logo.

Just my 2 cents...
 
1
•••
Thanks both; I'll think about the flash intro and improve it some more over time.

exolis: Thanks :) Yeah, I'm not too great with stock images myself, but I'm working on finding some not-so-common ones... (or just take some myself: I'm a photographer as well.)

Any other input?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back