Domain Empire

InternetBS's dns service hijacked?

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well, I've recently discovered that all of my domains from InternetBS registrar spawns popup for shared-wedding.com. I first thought it might be server intrusion and scanned whole server and found 0 errors or intrusions, so my next thought is that their dns service is hijacked?

Code in question:

Code:
<script src="/newswedpxy/js/hk.js"></script>

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow, that's crazy.

Switch to Epik DNS. You can use it for free if you don't want to move your domains. DNS / Forwarding are all free in the Domain Manager.

Also if you do move your domains to Epik, because of the BitMitigate acquisition announced last week, we can now equip any registered domain with a free SSL and a Content Delivery Network.

So this means that Epik is now the only company that can secure the entire stack:

- Domain
- DNS
- Website Hosting
- SSL certificate
- Content Delivery Network
- Virtual Private Network (from Anonymize.com - a service of Epik)

See example:

https://insure.domains/

Parked domain with SSL and CDN, powered by Epik/BitMitigate. You can also use this for all of your parked domains now. We have invited the major parking companies to cooperate here.

•••

Epik is WAY better than internetBS.... the one is EPIC and the other is BS.... at least that's been my experience!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back