Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact
Hello everyone

I like to offer my domain name for sale to the companies or investors .

Internet.Business

That Name it will work for Big project same : amazon , Ebay , Craigslist , JD , etc
amazon-logo-icon.png

EBAY-VECTORLOGO-DOT-BIZ-128x128.png

logo-2013.png

alibabaad.png

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[ internet.com , Business.com , internet.Business ]!!
ib0000000.png

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

internet.com Sells for $18 Million
http://www.domaininvesting.com/internet-com-related-assets-sold-for-18-million

ib2.jpg

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Business.com Sells for $350 Million

ib5.jpg

Business com = same Owner internetBusines com

ib3.jpg

Facebook Owner if internet org
ib4.jpg

If you are interested, please contact me via email at : [email protected]

Wish the best for all

AlMarri

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
UP

If you Have Any buyer or investors interested to buy this domain Name you can get 20% from this deal .

wish the best for all .

•••
It's a nice brand-able domain I think....

what sort of price expectation do you have for this? (you can PM me if u don't want to mention it on the thread)

•••
It's a nice brand-able domain I think....

what sort of price expectation do you have for this? (you can PM me if u don't want to mention it on the thread)

At this moment my price it will be + $1 M Dollar .

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back