Internet.bs is ok?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alvaron

Established Member
Impact
Hey all,

I've bought a domain today but push only to internet.bs
It's the first time I hear about them and was wondering if everything checks out with them.

Thanks for your time!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes they are good to go.

•••
•••
•••
•••
they are the best registrar to work with, IMO

•••
They are the biggest spammers/scammers registrar on the planet. I'd transfer my domain out immediately, if you want to be considered "respectable"

•••
Good when I've used them. Offers free privacy and lots of ccTLDs.

•••
They aren't my first choice, but I've personally never had problems with them. If it were something like an LLL.com/LLL.net I may want it someplace a little more reputable like GoDaddy..

•••
I also heard a lot of users having problem with them, account being locked, etc.

https://www.LowEndTalk/discussion/36981/internetbs-is-bullshit and there are plenty more. Move out your domain as soon as possible.

•••
nice domain :) that should sell for a lot tbh.

•••
They are one of the best, never had any issue.

They are the biggest spammers/scammers registrar on the planet.
How's that?

•••
I read somewhere, maybe on NP, that about 35% of the domains registered are owned by these thieves. That's what you get from cheap prices and being outside of US jurisdiction.

•••
Internet.bs charged me for a domain which hasn't hit my account. Support has been extremely unhelpful. :(

Very unimpressive, unlikely to recommend in the future.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back