.tv Interesting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I have always checked certain names have recommended some to people that may have traffic but also possible TM problems.

G4.tv was one has good ovt with ext someone finally regged TOPNAMES.com
I am sure hte traffic worth the $1000.

Another one that changed today WWE.tv obvious tm but was the usual $750
Today went to $10,000 very odd. Only WWE could really use domain probably gets 10 to 20 a day with ovt with ext 75.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What prevents them from turning a non-premium name into a premium after it's time for renewal? This post just made me wonder that. Say, for example, I develop a non premium .tv to the point that it generates 500K hits a day. Can they come back and then say, hey, this is now a premium domain name, your cost is 100K?

•••
No that they won't do and that is why it is a good thing to do like amcy he lucked out and got JOY dot tv for $30 he has renewed out until 2014. WWE was not regged so they just upped, maybe WWE contacted and expressed interest instead of just regging I don't know it is the only LLL for $10,000 and I have watched name for a year went from $500 to $750 like most LLL but yesterday to $10,000.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back