IT.COM

Instant Payment Options PayPal ACH and Zelle

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So today i found two great ways to improve money management.

Up til now i could get the funds in cash from a paypal payment, if i used my ATM Card, only could get $400 and had to pay 3-4 in fees.

Or i could move next day to my bank account, so much better than the old 2-3 days.

Today i used paypal's direct to my bank account through my debit card, cost .25 cents and money got to my bank account, where i can use in more places and pay real bills in 15 minutes, the say 30 mins.

Then at Bank of America i was shown Zelle, an instant way to pay others at big banks with ACH for no fee.

For me this would be agreta option ot pay and send payments on namepros with US customers.

Heres some info on Zelle (third party)

https://www.finder.com/zelle-payments

anyone have an negatives?

Page Howe

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
zelle is used by most banks - even at chase as well, you can do free transfer from same bank using zelle, if the buyer has for example chase and you have chase as well, you can send or recieve instant funds up to 2,000 per day, within 1 second to 3 seconds.

•••
Why was the US so slow in implementing this? I've been able to make instant transfers in the UK for a few years. I've just closed my US dollar account with Citi because there is no easy way for a non-US resident to link to ACH. I was having to pay £5 to process cheques, and was subject to a conversion fee in some cases. That's mad in the current Bitcoin/Crypto era.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back