Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sedo auction payment options.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,799
Just won a name at auction on Sedo and went to pay with my debit card as I have for the past years and the only options they now seem to offer are cc via paypal or wire transfer.

Have the rules changed :? Or is there something I have missed :?

I don't like either option particularly as I have used an alternative payment method a number of times in the past.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
According to my thread, Someone from Sedo say "its a glitch" and they are "investigating".

I made my payments, got paypal receipt. Nothing from Sedo. The rep there (the one in my transfer page) didn't reply to me. Must be really busy season at sedo.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back