Dynadot

budget: above $5000 Instant Cash Offers for 2 word English Domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpbisson

Established Member
Impact
**UPDATE** I apologize for not getting back to everyone as quickly as I wanted to. I'm temporarily closing this thread. I got way too many messages and I can't handle the volume. We are however putting up a website which will make instant offers for your domains. This has never been done before (as far as I know) and it might be a disaster at first but my faith in the algo we're building is very strong and has proven more accurate than any algos out there. This is based on actual tests against actual domain sales. ***

Enter your 2 word .com domains and I will make you an instant cash offer for it. In some cases it'll be higher than you expect and in some cases it'll be lower. This will fully based on our internal valuation algo.

Budget from $100 to $10,000 per domain.

Thanks,

JP

skype jpbisson1

UPDATE: @everyone. I didn't expect this level of interest. My team and I will do a thorough analysis on these. The purchase price we will offer is based on our perceived resale value at auction in a year from now. We will evaluate all domains.

UPDATE #2: 35 PMs Received. Going through the analysis. Thanks and sorry in advance for the delayed reply.

DOMAINS PURCHASED SO FAR:

ITrepair.com
ShopRental.com
CelluliteExpert.com
ProductPages.com
Wealthvisor.com
ElderCraft.com
VocabTrainer.com
LegalResumes.com
HealthMove.com
AllHosts.com
BannerDesigner.com

and more

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
@everyone. I didn't expect this level of interest. My team and I will do a thorough analysis on these. The purchase price we will offer is based on our perceived resale value at auction in a year from now.

Regards,

JP

•••
pm me . i can not pm you due to restrictions of new member .

regards

•••
•••
•••
What kind of domain are you looking for , are you interested in product or service based domains...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
What kind of domain are you looking for , are you interested in product or service based domains...

PREFERABLY 2 English words .com domains

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you very much for all the messages. I'm responding to each of them individually.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back