IT.COM

domain InspiredNews (.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Was hesitant, but just renewed (again). I like it but not sure if the market agrees. Thoughts...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm, Not really any good in it's past-tense. INSPIRING would be the better word (I do see that's taken) Look it's not really saleable imo
I'm not sure it even fits the dot com. If your thinking of it for development. I would register 'Inspiringnews.org' (available) and work with that one . To me, that has some credence but either way I can't see any commercial value, just an inspirational site. And boy we could all do with some good healthy Inspirational news

•••
Thanks for your very good, thoughtful feedback! Agree, "Inspiring" is the better word for this : )

•••
I can see some value in the name itself.

However, this domain name is black listed.
Check here: https://transparencyreport.google.com/safe-browsing/search?url=InspiredNews.com

1678989973415.png

Perhaps it was hacked before, or was set to a landing page with malicious content.

So, basically you have one of two options:
  1. Let it go.
  2. Try to remove it from the malware list.

If you want to take the second route, follow the link I've provided. There you'll find the how to information. It'll probably not be easy, but it's possible.

In any case, until you can remove it from all blacklists like the one I've mentioned above, no company would invest in it, even if they see any value to the name itself.

Hope this info. was helpful to you.

Regards,
Fayaz.

•••
•••
Back