NameSilo

domain Appraise 3 diablo3___.com domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

proph3t

New Member
Impact
0
Hello all,

About a year ago I scooped these up and early this morning, sure enough, D3 is announced. I really want to create a spend time building a community site around this, but am hesitant about the time/money requirements so I want to get just the domains appraised and maybe even some advice?

So:

(Sub in diablo for __)

__3talk .com
__3fan .com
__3chat .com
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Also scooped up d3talk .com, as an abbreviated form.

Considering it was announced, anyone want to appraise? I'm considering developing these, would they be viable domains to develop a community on?
 
0
•••
go for diablo3talk.com, if you develop the community it can earn u a good thousand bucks a year!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back