NameSilo

domain .com with 10566 OVT

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveler

Top Member
Impact
1,189
So, I just regged FurryYarn.com, it has 10566 w/o ext. I was hesitant because of the double yys but this name was one of the names with the highest ovt I have come accross in awhile.

Any thoughts? My thought is... do that many people really want furry yarn? :hehe:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
nice pick up being it the .com
240,000 results in google for the term, must mean something?
 
0
•••
GoDesign said:
nice pick up being it the .com
240,000 results in google for the term, must mean something?

Yeah, i think it means yarn that is furry. I think fuzzy yarn was around 13000 OVT.

Must be lots of grandmas online these days trying to buy yarn :hehe:
 
0
•••
Ba Bump
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back