IT.COM

Insane Millionare with great offer!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

-Adam-

The Caffeine King!VIP Member
Impact
Okay let me catch breathe while I type this because you're not going to believe this...First off, thank you so much for taking a minute to read this, my name is Cruz Stewart, and I'm a millionaire that was dared to do something insane tonight and tomorrow morning, and if you're interested in knowing what it is then read below, but you'll need to hurry because you may only have a few minutes to take advantage of this:

As part of an insane marketing test, I''m giving away an in-depth Internet "Business-In-A-Box" to 250 people today. I should be selling this for $497, but...I'm flat out giving it away. Your cost is zero... zip... zilch!

Press here before you become the 251st person:

You probably think I''ve lost mind - and maybe I have - but just visit this site right now and in 5 minutes you''ll have this awesome $497 Internet business training kit as gift to you. No kidding!

Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change mind...

Why am I giving this away?

I finally got so sick and tired of watching fakers and bigmouths sell wrong information about how to make a fortune online... that I've decided to give away awesome Internet Business Training System so I can help people finally get the truth!

See... I've made a fortune online and I've helped over 100,000 customers to unlock the secrets to getting started online - the right way.

Press here to Grab it quick - right now - before I change mind...

Now, I'm giving away my $497 Internet Business-In-A-Box so you can get the inside secrets about how to make your own Internet fortune.

But you must grab this right now because I'm only promising to do this for the next 250 people that visit this site.

Press here before you become the 251st person:

Thank you so much for your time!

Cruz Stewart

*All harmful links have been removed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He convinced me. I really wanna become that 251st person.

Yeah, right. :D

•••
•••
Where are we supposed to press? And can we click instead of pressing ?

•••
•••
i hope he didn't send the exclusive offer emails out alphabetically... that would just be unfair! sp

•••
Wow, what an awesome offer.

•••
Lets look at these scam/spam e-mails from a different side. :)

Maybe its a comedian who, at these troubled times, wants to make people smile, and send these ridicilous e-mails promising fortunes to people, writen in such a way, that one must have an incredible low IQ believe.

Thank you mister scam... ummh I mean comedian.

Am I the only one who smiles every time I see these kinds of e-mails. Even though I get around 100 each and everyday. :)

•••
This was actually sent to my fiance who called me laughing telling me I have to see her latest email as it was to good just to delete. She's extremely savvy herself when it comes to spotting this crap and said I should share it with the board for a good laugh.

advaita said:
Where are we supposed to press? And can we click instead of pressing ?

I am afraid pressing is the only option where as clicking may disqualify you for this great offer!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back