Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Initial review

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

eagle12

Established Member
Impact
8
Just to see if I am on the right track, can you have a look at my beginnings of my new design.

There is a lot of white in the middle right now, that will eventually be taken up by news/testimonials etc...

I am asking more for a preliminary review.

www.kfcomputers.com/new_design/

Any constructive criticism is welcome.

EDIT:

I have now added content to the main page, portfolio and contact page.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
looking good so far, I would like to see it when the middle is filled :)
 
0
•••
looks good, will be better once the middle section is filled out

Regards
Brian
 
0
•••
Great work ... nice design
 
0
•••
Looks good although the banner could use some work its looking rather plain
 
0
•••
I have added a news section to the side.
Let me know what you think.
 
0
•••
Nice, Much better design.
 
0
•••
Lol very good job..Nice and clear design..
 
0
•••
Good work. Like everyone else has said it looks rather empty without anything in the middle. Maybe you could add a column or two on the side and fill it up with some more stuff (ads, links, etc.)
 
0
•••
Nice colours, nice design. Website looks like it will contain a lot of content. Just make sure that once the content is displayed that it does not overwhelm the viewer.
 
0
•••
Great design, good colors, blue and orange work well together, should look really good when the middle sections filled. :)
 
0
•••
Very nice, Very good color combination!
 
0
•••
Added more features, and content.
 
0
•••
I like it,Nice color combination,Nice layout. Well done.
 
0
•••
simple and pleasant.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back