IT.COM

.INFO Price will be increased from July 1st

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luantt

Top Member
Impact
From July 1st 2017, at 00.00 UTC, Afilias will increase the price of .INFO extension with $0.89, applied for new registrations, transfers and renewals.

New prices applied at Uniregistry from July 1st will be $15.88 and at Gandi will be at $18.54.

RENEW your .INFOs now or just GRAB them now to get cheaper prices.

The cheapest price is at 1&1, then Namesilo, then BigRock ,Namecheap ....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
what a stupid move an already dying extension now been increased?

•••
Can transfer dot INFO to domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster for $8.29 right now, unsure if the transfer price will increase after July 1, the NET transfer price DID increase with the price increase.

Check the main DomFam thread for coupons - the best common coupon is 25% so a transfer cost of $6.22
https://www.namepros.com/threads/consolidated-supersales-domain-mydomain-netfirms-dotster.987020/

My guess would be that there will still be cheap NEW REG promos for dot INFO after the renewal price hike.

•••
howalameextensionjustgotlamer.info

•••
Can transfer dot INFO to domfam - Domain/MyDomain/NetFirms/Dotster for $8.29 right now, unsure if the transfer price will increase after July 1, the NET transfer price DID increase with the price increase.

Check the main DomFam thread for coupons - the best common coupon is 25% so a transfer cost of $6.22
https://www.namepros.com/threads/consolidated-supersales-domain-mydomain-netfirms-dotster.987020/

My guess would be that there will still be cheap NEW REG promos for dot INFO after the renewal price hike.

hmmm.. are you sure there is currenbtly working 25% coupons there? just checking. you are usually more uptodate than me.. or did you mean that an average overall for coupons there is in 25% range. cheers. ty

•••
Thanks for the info :) I got rid of mine a while ago. my .nets are next. Thanks for reminding me, I must start a sales thread to unload them

•••
hmmm.. are you sure there is currenbtly working 25% coupons there? just checking. you are usually more uptodate than me.. or did you mean that an average overall for coupons there is in 25% range. cheers. ty

Clear as mud I was - I meant that DomFam 25% coupons are offered fairly often, so if you are not in a super rush and can wait for the next 25% coupon, that happens a few times per month on average.

In this case since we don't know what the INFO price might be after July 1st, there is still time for the rest of June to watch for the next 25% coupon.

My single dot INFO is already at the DomFam : smile :

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back