IT.COM

.info .INFO hits 3 Million regs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mole

Insectivora MemberEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lotsofissues said:
But I can't think that for the reputation of .info is ruined in the reseller community.

Only to the Folks who have Never Payed for them to begin with -

I was kind of wondering how many folks out there have actually NEVER Paid to Register a .Info ?????? ~ or How many at least paid $1.00-> $2.00 on sale ???

Were still seeing them (Premium ones) Sell for nice prices (Check Dukes list at DNJournal).

There were definitely plenty Reg'd in a joking or Non-Serious Fashion (Which still seems rediculous to me with so many Towns,Counties,Townships, etc.... Still available ....) But I still have faith in The one's I've Reg'd (Paid or not ;) )

taheny said:
Are you so sure there will be more than 3 million .info's registered by this time next year or are you joking?

Nope - Not joking .... I intend to register some more - Especially if peeps lose faith and let some Drop .... ;)

•••
Damn!!!!! 3,000,000 regs for those .info's damn....

•••
all4cost,

I would argue even the serious speculator would be cautious about buying a prenium .info because the stability of the extension is put into question after a desperation move like this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back