Domain Empire

discuss .INFO General Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
Lots of life in this gtld, yet there is no general .INFO thread. Therefore I am starting one as of now! :laugh:

Looked at the sales over the last couple months: https://namebio.com/?s=gN2YzN4UzM

3L, 3N, 4N, random one word and large domains are selling across many different auction houses which is a good thing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
any value for hyphenated .info domains?

For end users... $0

But I've ranked hyphenated .infos for Amazon and Adsense sites and they rank like any of the other top three extensions. If

•••
what do you think about my 5N .info's

18885.info
18886.info
28883.info
28887.info
28889.info
38882.info
38885.info
38887.info
58881.info
58882.info

how much i can sell them?

•••
what do you think about my 5N .info's

18885.info
18886.info
28883.info
28887.info
28889.info
38882.info
38885.info
38887.info
58881.info
58882.info

how much i can sell them?

@Mahogany . The above is what I was talking about lol.

Before you register something, ask yourself why would you? If you can't answer it, don't buy. Wasting money.

•••

Before you register something, ask yourself why would you? If you can't answer it, don't buy. Wasting money.

Will there be end users for the domains? --- No.
But will there be buyers for those? -- Yes.
Will he make profit? -- Yes.
Will the person buying be a speculator? -- Possibly.
Will it eventually end up in a Chinese persons account? -- Probably.
Can I explain their fascination with 8's or there reasons/methods for them laundering money? -- No.
Does it make sense? -- Not to us.

I assure you brother... He'll have no problem selling those 5n .infos domains with triple 8's.... Im no "expert" but I have had my hands in hundreds of numeric domains in all extension the last few months and assure you there is a buyer for this. We can debate the reasoning behind the potential buyers hypothetical purchase but there is no denying those 5n will sell. ;)

•••
I assure you brother... He'll have no problem selling those 5n .infos domains with triple 8's.... Im no "expert" but I have had my hands in hundreds of numeric domains in all extension the last few months and assure you there is a buyer for this. We can debate the reasoning behind the potential buyers hypothetical purchase but there is no denying those 5n will sell. ;)

Indeed they will, 4 -5 months and he'll see roi.

•••
'

Where do you recommend selling them...or how? Outside of listing here.

•••
Where do you recommend selling them...or how?

Again, I'm no domainer and offer no advice concerning sales platforms. However, I have personally sold over 150+ .info numerics via NP and can provide screenshots of PM's/PP receipts. I gauged a lot of prices via GD offers and it panned out that many of the offers were members here.

Today, I sold five premium 6n.infos for mid $XX via PM's. That amount may be minuscule or insignificant to many but it helps me with renewals.

•••
Again, I'm no domainer and offer no advice concerning sales platforms. However, I have personally sold over 150+ .info numerics via NP and can provide screenshots of PM's/PP receipts. I gauged a lot of prices via GD offers and it panned out that many of the offers were members here.

Today, I sold five premium 6n.infos for mid $XX via PM's. That amount may be minuscule or insignificant to many but it helps me with renewals.

We are on the exact same page here. From the sounds of it, you are the .info expert lol. So I will heed your advice. Are the buyers Chinese?

•••
We are on the exact same page here. From the sounds of it, you are the .info expert lol. So I will heed your advice. Are the buyers Chinese?

Me.. Expert? No.. Far from it. I just have my data from personal sales and what I see on NP and GD... Rami, has told me time and time again..... Never buy what I cannot afford to lose.

75% of my buyers are resellers/speculators. 25% are foreign and unknown. I wish I had the patience to sit tight, hold my domains, wait for the bigger pay days, list on other sites and sell year(s) from now.... But I have monthly overhead from writers, hosting, renewals, etc that need to be covered so I try to move enough to cover those fees and continue buying keyword .infos for my personal hoarding. :P

My numerics have mostly been sold to resellers but most of my keyword infos were sold to end users, after developing sites on them.

•••
Me.. Expert? No.. Far from it. I just have my data from personal sales and what I see on NP and GD... Rami, has told me time and time again..... Never buy what I cannot afford to lose.

75% of my buyers are resellers/speculators. 25% are foreign and unknown. I wish I had the patience to sit tight, hold my domains, wait for the bigger pay days, list on other sites and sell year(s) from now.... But I have monthly overhead from writers, hosting, renewals, etc that need to be covered so I try to move enough to cover those fees and continue buying keyword .infos for my personal hoarding. :P

My numerics have mostly been sold to resellers but most of my keyword infos were sold to end users, after developing sites on them.

So would you agree to some degree, your .info buyers; let's say disregarding numeric.info's. Talking generally here. You sell to a relatively small group of resellers right? Only asking, because that's what I used to do. Now the question is, what do those resellers do with those names? I've registered, sold, etc., a lot of .info's. And I've seen .info's trickle back into the market over and over and over again. Not saying that's the case for all considered, but...it's a cycle that repeats for a name year and year (from what I've seen).

•••
So would you agree to some degree, your .info buyers; let's say disregarding numeric.info's. Talking generally here. You sell to a relatively small group of resellers right? Only asking, because that's what I used to do. Now the question is, what do those resellers do with those names? I've registered, sold, etc., a lot of .info's. And I've seen .info's trickle back into the market over and over and over again. Not saying that's the case for a all considered, but...it's a cycle that repeats for a name year and year (from what I've seen).

Agree....

•••
Agree....

Okay. So. now, you need to worry about those resellers' liquidity so to speak. For every extension, there's a few juggernauts that are stockpiling for something big. My biggest concern with info's which the market has made fairly evident imo, there's no real demand. Numeric .info's, maybe so. Assuming so if people are willing to pay 10x reg to get it. Sounds like a bubble.

Let me ask, have you ever registered names that you had sold before? Idk, there's money to be made. But at the same time, it almost seems like a somewhat fruitless in devour. It's really not hard for 1, 2 , etc., individuals to create such a demand, that will really influence the market. You just need deep pockets. I'm trying to visualize where all the value is actually going.

•••
Basically, it's line your pockets as quickly as you can before the other guys realize it's a crap shoot. That's the world of domains I guess. Scarcity, demand, and then some guy/gal with more domains than they know what to do with lol. Not saying that's the case, but a case.

•••
Okay. So. now, you need to worry about those resellers' liquidity so to speak. For every extension, there's a few juggernauts that are stockpiling for something big. My biggest concern with info's which the market has made fairly evident imo, there's no real demand. Numeric .info's, maybe so. Assuming so if people are willing to pay 10x reg to get it. Sounds like a bubble.

Let me ask, have you ever registered names that you had sold before? Idk, there's money to be made. But at the same time, it almost seems like a somewhat fruitless in devour. It's really not hard for 1, 2 , etc., individuals to create such a demand, that will really influence the market. You just need deep pockets. I'm trying to visualize where all the value is actually going.

Basically, it's line your pockets as quickly as you can before the other guys realize it's a crap shoot. That's the world of domains I guess. Scarcity, demand, and then some guy/gal with more domains than they know what to do with lol. Not saying that's the case, but a case.

We're all beating a dead horse here. Let's agree to disagree. This is a domaining timeless debate.

And feel free to continue not regging any .infos. ;)

•••
I'm splitting as many hairs as I can here haha. I don't really post that often on here, so kinda jumped into it. I 100% agree with everything you've said. Problem is, everything is just situation depending. Too hard to generalize. And I like .info's! And I would gladly register and develop them...I just don't I guess haha. I have a few .info's I've collected. I've built on them before way back when, and idk. Maybe I am a bit biased.

Honestly, I'd build out on a .info, before a 99.9% of the new g's. The extension has earned it's place lol.

•••
I have a few 4n .infos picked up on ebay mid last yr for little more than reg fee. Have HIR.info and HJL.info picked up here on namepros for $45 and $51 in October last yr. Should make a tidy ROI on all hopefully

•••
HJL.info & HIR.info is worth more than $100 now. So you are already earning 100% ROI.

•••
•••
HJL.info & HIR.info is worth more than $100 now. So you are already earning 100% ROI.

I tried selling LGY .Info and barely got noticed. (Acronym for light grey)

•••
978492.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
I have been buying and developing info's for a few years, have sold a few for low to mid $xxx too. See my sig for current inventory.

•••

I Keeping my favorite domain name, like AXUX.com, ticket.football, and many much more. why? because I Like it. Im a Domain Collector (hobbyist)

I Flipping numeric domain, and CHIPS domain. WHY? because i dont like them, but i made thousands of dollars profit from them, some of my best Flips are: ccmk.com (bought $150, sold $X,XXX), hjhj.co (bought $9, sold $XX), xxyy.co (bought $9, sold $XXX), and manymore numeric domains. Im a Flipper.

I Bought many domains 4 months before, and make thousands Today. Im a Speculator.

Im Hobbyist because i Like it, Im Flipper & Speculator because I Love money, the Key is Math (Calculating) & Knowing trends.
I said this not because I Thinking, but Because its Proven.

Hope this Useful for Everybody reading.

•••
I Keeping my favorite domain name, like AXUX.com, ticket.football, and many much more. why? because I Like it. Im a Domain Collector (hobbyist)

I Flipping numeric domain, and CHIPS domain. WHY? because i dont like them, but i made thousands of dollars profit from them, some of my best Flips are: ccmk.com (bought $150, sold $X,XXX), hjhj.co (bought $9, sold $XX), xxyy.co (bought $9, sold $XXX), and manymore numeric domains. Im a Flipper.

I Bought many domains 4 months before, and make thousands Today. Im a Speculator.

Im Hobbyist because i Like it, Im Flipper & Speculator because I Love money, the Key is Math (Calculating) & Knowing trends.
I said this not because I Thinking, but Because its Proven.

Hope this Useful for Everybody reading.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here. You posted a list and asked how much you could sell them for. If you already knew the answer, than why ask?

•••
Im Always doing this to know the Speculator Market Price :D hehe....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back