IT.COM

auction IndianaRenting.com (US State GEO service domain)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhi007007

InterviewCalls.comTop Member
Impact
IndianaRenting.com

Geo + service domain for auction.
Indiana is one of the prominent US states. Potential to develop as a Renting service for a particular Geo region.

Registrar: GoDaddy
Renewal: 11+ months
Starting Bid: $1
Bid Increments: $2 or more
End Time: 72 hours after last bid or BIN
BIN: TBA
Payment Options: Paypal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Guys. Please don't bid anymore. There has been a fraud with me and I have been cheated by someone. I have lost the domain ownership. I have contacted Godaddy support and even they can't help for the moment.
Have asked Namepros staff members to delete this listing.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Will be back with a similar listing as soon as the issue is resolved.
IllinoisRenting.com will be up in few hours for auction. And that domain is pretty much secured with me.

Please find attached the screenshot of my conversation with Go daddy support.

•••
Screenshot_20180718-100239.png

•••
It's not fraud because you using other user domain on auction..
You doing cheating with us.
Because indianaRenting.com not your domain.

•••
Registrar: namesilo not godaddy

•••
I am not doing any kind of cheating... the domain was in my account in Godaddy, when I put the listing. The domain got cancelled from my account as the seller who sold it to me refunded his money.
Then someone else registered the domain on Name silo.
Please see the mails screenshots i received from go daddy for the domain to my account in my ownership.

Also,
I purchased the domain on 14th July. (See the date in mail)
The WHOIS date for the domain is 17th July.
So there's no way I can sell somebody else's domains. And obviously I won't be putting an unregistered domain for auction.

•••
•••
Than remove the thread as soon as possible..
Because it's mine domain not your.

•••
That's why contacted the Nampros support for removing the listing.

•••
•••
•••
@Abhi007007 - This is an unfortunate situation. As outlined in the rules, all auctions are binding agreements. I am unable to provide 3rd party support and can only moderate based on NamePros rules/policies. Because of this, you are bound to the binding sales agreement.

Rule reference:
6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.
6.2.10. Auction holders (sellers) must sell to the highest bidder with a valid bid at the end of the auction or to the first buyer to accept a valid Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price before the auction ends. Rule 6.1.17 applies.
Unfortunately, since you have already said you are no longer in possession of this domain and unable to honor the sale, I will have to issue an infraction to your account.

I apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back