Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Incredible parking!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!

2. You can also choose to have: pop-ups, exit pops to your other sites if you want to.

3. you can choose/edit main catergories and change ANYtime!

4. pick your own title(appears on the top of browser), key words, search, meta tags, etc

5. you can also list all your other names on the same page plus for sale sign if you are planning to sell

6. their support was superb.

7. Read the FAQ for answers!!

8. you can also let their kanoodle experts optimise the keywords. thay do it well except for a few odd /non english names I have!!





check it out your self. if you join through this link, i get some pennies!!

[mod edit; referral id's not allowed as per forum rules - armstrong]

however if you dont like that idea just check it out HERE:

http://www.domainhop.com

when you finally JOIN. Type "redhippo88" in the referrer box
that would help heaps!!

happy parking $$$

dan
thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
McGyver270 said:
Untargeted traffic? 99% of his traffic is for mature audience. I mentionned Ifriend because they are good for converting "general" adult traffic. And they even pay you for visitor who signup for a free account.

When i said that he could get around 750 signup per month, i exagerate a bit but come on, with 250,000 uniques per month, he can easily make 3x what he do with his actual parking pages with just a little bit of work.

To get the same $$ from affiliate, he need to convert only 39 visitors into signup, So to make 3x what he do with his parking pages, he need to convert 117 visitors into signup to make $4680 in revenues. That mean he need to convert at 1:2153 !!!! (1 signup every 2153 visitors).

Seriously, if no one is able to convert at 1:2153, you have a serious problem.
I convert almost all of my adult traffic at 1:400 without problem with them.

an idea worth considering!....that will definetly increase income.

thanks mcgyver!
 
0
•••
300k a month is not that amazing, i currently have more then that, and i no fellow domainers who have liek 150k aday vistors,

The Domain Game is massive and you can keep adding more and more traffic for years.
 
0
•••
i am still working on my hipponet portal!! the domain hop names have drastically reduces visitors but earnibgs are about 50% of the previous month so i am still staying with them...most of my names anyway!...the hassle of moving!!

the side benefit is that my names get listed on google and i have more offers to buy than Sedo...about 18 so far.......no fees
 
0
•••
does anyone here got check/PP payments from DH for the month of October?
 
0
•••
netPH said:
does anyone here got check/PP payments from DH for the month of October?


Got mine on the 5th....
 
0
•••
DJ-Sound said:
Got mine on the 5th....
Thanks for the info DJ...... unfortunately.... i dodn't got mine until now (11/15) :'(
 
0
•••
netPH said:
Thanks for the info DJ...... unfortunately.... i dodn't got mine until now (11/15) :'(


Hmm. Well, they say in the TOS that they pay from the 5th-15th of each month... I wonder if they have to stagger the payments depending on quickness of payment of their advertisers or something... I got mine on the 5th this month and the 17th last month. Weird, eh? I still love 'em.
 
0
•••
welp, I opt to receive a check instead and it seems PP payments are quicker... still, i don't have my check until now (11/16) mybe some postal side matter... but yes, i still like them :)
 
0
•••
Hey guys, I see you all excited about DH. Me too just got payed as well!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Two things I can say about domainhop: first, domainhop is actually borrowing your domain (no long contract, delete anytime). If you're just there for the parking, redirect link is not a big problem. They do answer your email or call as I've contact them.
 
0
•••
netPH said:
welp, I opt to receive a check instead and it seems PP payments are quicker... still, i don't have my check until now (11/16) mybe some postal side matter... but yes, i still like them
welp, i've already have the check :) (11/16)
 
0
•••
money is coming regularly in my bank account!! thought not as much! :hehe:
 
0
•••
how much is not as much :lol:
 
0
•••
jaydons said:
how do they pay? paypal? check?
how do you know how much per view you will receive?
are you sure you receive $ per view?

paypal or check..
depends how many visitors you get to your site
yes you get like .04 cents for every visitor i believe.
 
0
•••
ive made 5 cents in the last month >:( leaving domainhop now
 
0
•••
Come on over to DS :)
 
0
•••
jeter4982 said:
ive made 5 cents in the last month >:( leaving domainhop now

that means you have no traffic .... lol
so on ds or other you make zero....
correct me if i'm wrong domainut, since you seems to be the master on ds lol
i'm interested to know....
thanks
;)
 
0
•••
Not so hot customer service...

Well, I only got onto DH last Friday and had to email them twice with questions... it's now Tuesday and I've not gotten a response. So, I'm not totally convinced yet on...

6. their support was superb.

I'm also not too keen on how they have their name/banner/whatever locked at the top. I hate the kind of layout that wastes/blocks any part of the page. My monitor is not huge (17" flat screen) but a third of it is wasted having to look at their name and some links. I know who they are and where I am... they don't have to keep telling me! :'( Sorry, it's a pet peeve!

The FAQ page doesn't have any technical info/help at all. It's all about how DH makes you money.. yadda... yadda... yadda... That's great but if they aren't going to respond to technical questions then they need spell out the process (setting up domain names, key words, forwarding, etc...etc...) competely and in detail.

This is just my first impression and I realize they are in their infancy ("DomainHop was founded in 2004...") so I'm willing to park some domains there and hope for the best.

Lyte

EDIT: Oh, and their font is too small. I can still read it but I think the size is between 6 and 7 which is just plain silly. :|
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I understand DomainHop doesn't accept gambling names now. Anyone know of the best places to park gambling names...not only for ppc, but, more importantly revenue sharing?
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back