Incredible parking!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
well my three week experiment is over and I have to tell you about this incredible parking at domain hop
All the while i had been at sedo. which pays "reasonably" well for clicks (ie names withtraffic) but not views!!

the positives+++:
1. Domain Hop pays for views even tho the viewer doesnt click, thats Great. its not much not much but it adds up!!
yesterday my revenue was $27.90 and about three quarters of it was from views only, which i receieved zero $$$ at the other parking places!

2. You can also choose to have: pop-ups, exit pops to your other sites if you want to.

3. you can choose/edit main catergories and change ANYtime!

4. pick your own title(appears on the top of browser), key words, search, meta tags, etc

5. you can also list all your other names on the same page plus for sale sign if you are planning to sell

6. their support was superb.

7. Read the FAQ for answers!!

8. you can also let their kanoodle experts optimise the keywords. thay do it well except for a few odd /non english names I have!!





check it out your self. if you join through this link, i get some pennies!!

[mod edit; referral id's not allowed as per forum rules - armstrong]

however if you dont like that idea just check it out HERE:

http://www.domainhop.com

when you finally JOIN. Type "redhippo88" in the referrer box
that would help heaps!!

happy parking $$$

dan
thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
maximumhost said:
well...I've pulled out of domainhop. Overnight revenue per unique on all of my domains has gone down to $0.0000 and was told by someone else he had the same thing happen. :(
I guess I'll just have to redirect that domain to one of my other sites for a while.

That happened to me as well, I had 10 domains parked there and only 1 is actually showing unique view, the rest are just 0%. I tried visiting the domain myself but it doesn't show whatsoever.
 
0
•••
They must have changed the formula last nite. I notcied I'm making less per unique now. Why did they do this? Just when I changed over.
 
0
•••
probably due to abuse or something. I know there are people who click when they come to my parked domain, but neither rpm nor ppc showed any revenue. My revenue was going steady, but now it has dropped more than half.
 
0
•••
I think they have a gliche in their Scripts - I had to resubmit all of my Payee Info just now ....

Also noticed they finally have it set up so you can Turn off "All" Pop-ups .... Maybe the Pop-ups were the Unique income
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yep - Just run a test on it this evening .... If you have the Run of Network (RON) Pop-Ups cut off - There is no more pay per unique ... At least with my domains -

Geeez !!! How I hate pop-ups ....... But for the rate of payout on Clickthroughs and the amount of Traffic on my Parked domains I'll Stick it out for a bit longer (With pop-ups cut off of Course) ~
 
0
•••
weird, the only domain that i'm getting unique count have pop up turned off, other domain also have pop turned off, a couple on but never get any unique count.
 
0
•••
strange things are happenning here...but i am keeping most of names here for another week or two to see how things develop!
 
0
•••
Domain hop sucks, Useless. Just like sedo. They dont even analyse the domain. Dont ever set your domains to be optimized by domain hop.
I recently inputted wwwhinduonnet.com . They optimized it under religion. They dint even visit the www.hinduonnet.com website before optimizing it.

Iam now again manually optimizing every website.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Anyone got their checks/paypal for September parking yet?

My account is $300+ from last month and curious when in the 5-15th payout schedule do they actually pay?
 
0
•••
i have just switch to paypal...still waiting for my 1500+. i assume it will before the 15th!

:wave:
 
0
•••
edited
 
Last edited:
0
•••
patience is a virtue!! i think there is no "easy" money to be made just hard work!!;)

using "illegal" methods cause harm to the whole industry and would only get your a/c close! so all my great affilliates and "downline"...stay **honest**!!!

when the parkers make money, we do too!! :lala:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
%%- %%- %%-

I hope CTR would go up...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
(removed)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
You said it, can't make other people responsible for removing what you said.
 
0
•••
I just signed up and made 4cents in the first 30 mins.
 
0
•••
Domain Hop Support

this thread should be moved to the DOmainHop support!! it gives positives and negatives response from users! :lala:
 
1
•••
indeed, also has anyone got there money from last month yet?? I am sure this paypal problem screwed the payments up.... :(
 
0
•••
I just got a reply from Domain hop saying that payouts went out this morning...

But I did't get a paypal payment yet.....

hmmm
 
0
•••
Until there are words that paypal is 100% in good order I'd recommend getting a check, less worrying, less need to ask for support.

Edit: Paypal had resolved the issue.

Site Issues Resolved: 10/14/04
Many of you have experienced problems using PayPal over the last few days. We would like to apologize for the way this has impacted your buying and selling activity and, for many of you, your businesses. PayPal functionality has been restored and users are able to resume normal activities. Thank you for your patience during this process.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back