Domain Empire

Increase in .in views

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Anyone else seen a dramatic increase in views of .in/.co.in parked at Sedo in the last week?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just checked my stat at sedo.
No noticeable change for me.

•••
Yes i have noticed this.. I thought that was due to developing my other sites though :P

•••
Cool, seems .in are getting all the way more popular!

•••
My top Indian name is a LLL .co.in which gets 100+ a month.

All names are getting a handful more hits than last month

•••
only one of mine gets 100+ views per month.. a LLN.com though

•••
couple of my co.in names get around 250+ visitors per month. but less than 10 visitors for my .in names though

•••
I am getting many natural type-ins on iim.co.in, bcci.co.in, worldspace.co.in and a few more. But at the same time, names like social.co.in & hackers.in ( which are not very intutive for natural type-ins ) are also getting decent amount of traffic.

-Pratik

•••
Yes, I'm getting about 100 more type-ins on Intranet.co.in this month than last month. I'm at 750 right now. As for my other co.in/.in's, they're about the same.

•••
I noticed an increase in traffic too on both my .in and .co.in domains (about 8 in total).

•••
Dear Indian DN owners, please attach your seat belt, we're going to take off ...

only the beginning

•••
diddie said:
Dear Indian DN owners, please attach your seat belt, we're going to take off ...

only the beginning

:lol:

•••
I like .in domains
I have see alot more .in domains

•••
Still going. It started about a week - 10 days ago and continues. Several of the names have gone from under 5/month to 3 to 5/day. Nearly all views with only a small number of clicks.
Fingers are crossed that this will result in offer(s).

•••
i am seeing some strange behavior on few particular names. there are 15 to 20 visits / day, but they are not unique, i park my names at domainspa, so it shows the total and unique views.

could some one just be trying to fool us? or a potential end user???

•••
double checked mine 80% is type in makes me wonder if it is people trying them to see if they are registered before they do. Others are search engine listings. So i am happy with the perfomance of mine. It will only get better too.

•••
Yeah I have been seeing an increase in views for my .in's.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back