Dynadot

question In your opinion, what types of domains are currently selling fast?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dantex45

Established Member
Impact
I would like to know what types of domains are currently selling fast in the market, the only example that I know of so far is LLLL.com

But I would like to know do you think there are others, perhaps someone with a certain level of authority at the SEO level, perhaps someone with a certain number combination in their name. etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i can comment on what i know SEO Domains those don't sell easily and there is no dedicated marketplace for them so you have to adv on certain forums for them to sell and have connections with people that develop websites for a living

•••
Read the forum and check namebio.com, you'll have a general idea.

•••
fast money is everyone's dream that never becomes reality for anyone in this world. if u think domains are excepton to this rule then you are wrong

•••
fast money is everyone's dream that never becomes reality for anyone in this world. if u think domains are excepton to this rule then you are wrong
Hello! Yes, I know, I'm just curious about the domains, since it strikes me that there are people who always buy LLLL.com and I would like to know if this happens with a different type

•••
@alcy i think he is questioning the liquidity not the profit aspect ^^

•••
•••
@alcy i think he is questioning the liquidity not the profit aspect ^^

I think he is questoning liquidity to make profit. honestly I've yet to meet a domainer who isnt here for profit.

•••
I think he is questoning liquidity to make profit. honestly I've yet to meet a domainer who isnt here for profit.
Hello again! In your experience, it is worth buying a membership in Namebio, and if so, which one do you think is useful?

•••
I would like to know what types of domains are currently selling fast in the market, the only example that I know of so far is LLLL.com
Good ones. And underpriced.

•••
•••
•••
Btw, what happened to Dotible? It's on sale at Afternic I see...
Ended it.

Edit: I have another project, something major, certain products that even domainers might want to use. But when time comes, maybe I'll announce something... for now I'm just working out the datacenters.

Anyway, my monies aren't on domainer clients ... :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back