IT.COM

discuss .in domains not getting renewed , central registry connection problem

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dnk

Established Member
Impact
Some .in domain investors, especially those who have domains with dynadot are finding that their domains are not getting renewed. The registrar is claiming that there is a problem with the central registry connection. Is anyone else facing the same problem for renewing their .in domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, I wasn't able to update nameservers for my .in domains at Dynadot last week because of this problem. After several days trying I gave up, and I guess it hasn't been fixed yet then.

•••
Yes there was issue of updating nameservers for .in domains.

I moved my only handful of .in domains (not related to domain investment) to BigRock and though its expensive but no hassle + you can claim back GST too.

•••
Dynadot is the only registrar that always have registry connnection issues.

EVen for .co
It is smooth for every regiustrar, but on dyna, when you bulk update, it willl always get stalled with registry connection error with one of the names.

Why can't they simply skip the one and give an error report like Porkbun Namecheap and all else

You have to literally wait and redo

•••
Yes, I wasn't able to update nameservers for my .in domains at Dynadot last week because of this problem. After several days trying I gave up, and I guess it hasn't been fixed yet then.

Link - FAQ scroll down (delays are on the registry side - api busy)

59.png

•••
It appears that the matter is resolved, and all the domains are renewed.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back