Important .be Discovery Made...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=141115

Please see this thread... I posted in the main forums

I think we need to firther investigate this issue or someting like that. I know the .be domains are free but if the companies start going against their terms now.. god only knows what will happen in the future...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Iravan said:

I think we need to firther investigate this issue or someting like that. I know the .be domains are free but if the companies start going against their terms now.. god only knows what will happen in the future...
I understand your concerns here, but that's what you get when you pay nothing. I got two free names, but they're not anything that I'm super attached to.

-Steve

•••
stscac said:
Iravan said:

I understand your concerns here, but that's what you get when you pay nothing. I got two free names, but they're not anything that I'm super attached to.

-Steve

That is not a big thing, I knwo they were free... what i am worried about is the lying or miscommunication because if they can do it for free domains it can and will happen for payed...

•••
Iravan said:
That is not a big thing, I knwo they were free... what i am worried about is the lying or miscommunication because if they can do it for free domains it can and will happen for payed...
You're exactly right, to me, it would be a completely different game (war) if they did that to me with a paid domain.

At the moment, I am trying to keep most of my domains out of the ccTLD market, so they will be at registrars that can be trusted and hold millions of domain names.

That being said, I haven't tried the ccTLD's at GoDaddy, but I do own a .co.uk domain at Enom.

-Steve

•••
At the moment, I am trying to keep most of my domains out of the ccTLD market, so they will be at registrars that can be trusted and hold millions of domain names.

That being said, I haven't tried the ccTLD's at GoDaddy, but I do own a .co.uk domain at Enom.

Ya Well I only got .in and .co.in just for Indian Pride :P

I am really not going to trust dns.be or Nuclues...

ANd I am not sure on how maintaning legality by changing your cotacts should be charged, and if this is the case it should be mentioned :s

•••
Iravan said:
Ya Well I only got .in and .co.in just for Indian Pride :P
;)
Iravan said:
I am really not going to trust dns.be or Nuclues...
I wouldn't either based on what has been said about them here.
Iravan said:
ANd I am not sure on how maintaning legality by changing your cotacts should be charged, and if this is the case it should be mentioned :s
I think that sites maintain their right to charge for changing the contact information, although it is bad customer relations.

-Steve

•••
I think that sites maintain their right to charge for changing the contact information, although it is bad customer relations.

I checked this not where it is mentioned thta you need to pay to change contacts... @ eurodns at least

•••
Ah too Bad... I was meaning for this to be a DNOA MEmber thread only... I guess it was moved...

•••
stscac said:
Why would any registrar that registers ccTLD's be any less trustworthy than ones that registers gTLD's??

Anyhow most Major registrars register ccTLD's ,not just Godaddy.

But an important factor with ccTLD's , is the rules and regulations at the registrars.

Last edited:
•••
PLease If Possible Move this back into the DNOA Forums - I had meant it to only be there

Thanks

Iravan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back