NameSilo

advice Implications of quickly accepting lower offers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jman92

keep grindingTop Member
Impact
Hello NPers,
Back in April, a UK brokerage firm wanted to acquire one of my names and contacted me via email. I replied back and told me them I am looking for a low $xxxx offers. After several weeks, they emailed me back and told me the best they can do is mid $xxx. Money was a little tight back then so i immediately accepted their offer. I haven't heard from them since. So here is my question, do you think me accepting a much lower offer contributed to a lost sale? does it create a suspicion of some sort in buyers when you quickly accept a much lower offer? Have you ever lost a sale because of this? I would love to hear from you guys.

P.S the name is a niche specific one word .net.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One of the biggest mistakes domainers make is not studying comparable domains in their NICHE. If comparable domains are priced at XXX and yours is the only one priced at XXXX, you may end up losing out on sales. Never assume your domain is the only one a buyer is considering.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back