iMODO.com!

NameSilo
Watch
Hi,

Welcome to the iMODO.com thread!
Please feel free to share your experience and/or opinions. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
real soon :)

We just testing, jumping through traffic quality hoops for Yahoo right now.

Its live, some people here have live domains, all looks well...

So yeah, soon..

Edit: Sorry to Edit you're post Badger, but I think this may save a lot of questions...

Originally Posted by ArtfulWebSites
For those of you who have an iMoDo account and have been approved/authorized for "Premium" mode, here is the procedure to convert from "Legacy" (1Plus mode) to "Premium" (iMoDo mode):

1. Go to iMoDo Domain Portfolio page
2. Click on a domain to highlight it
3. That domain info should now appear in the right column
4. At the lower right, click on "Park Domain" to expand it
5. Click on the "IMoDo" radio button
6. Click on the "Park It" button
7. Back to the main display of domains, click on the "Build It" link on the right on that domain's line
8. At the bottom of the "Domain Builder" page, in the "Template Type" drop-down, pick "Premium Templates"
9. Click the "Save changes" button
10. Select any other options yo want on that page
and click "Save changes"
11. Click on the "Custom Settings" tab at the top
12. Select any setting you want on the "Custom Settings" page and click "Save changes"

At least for now, there does not appear to be a bulk change function - you must do one at a time.

It will take awhile for the actual domain display to be updated and display in the new format. Remember, in North America, the domains will still appear with the temporary Steamic templates, until Yahoo approves their feed for that region.

If it does not allow you to see the "Premium" selections, then your account has not been authorized for "Premium" mode (iMoDo) - you have to contact 1Plus/iMoDo.

That should do it. I hope this helps.

Let us know if it works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
(whenever I see this, I think that I should lock up an ID as the Imodo Dragon. Sorry. ork ork)

•••
What is the "IDEA" of this program?

•••
Saw an itty bitty preview. Cool looking concept.

BTW Badger, thanks for the quick update on the email -- happened while I was playing with a name at 1plus.

•••
would like to try it soon :)

•••
let me know when we sign in and try it.

•••
Badger said:
real soon :)

We just testing, jumping through traffic quality hoops for Yahoo right now.

Its live, some people here have live domains, all looks well...

So yeah, soon..

can we "pre-sign"? :)

•••
harkster said:
Saw an itty bitty preview. Cool looking concept.

Where Harkster?

•••
Looks like iMoDo.com is coming REAL SOON (I think within 72 hours)...:)

•••
SDX said:
Where Harkster?
Can't say because it would be taking advantage of a working relationship with someone whom I respect.

I am not an iMODO insider - just got a quick glimpse - don't remember the link + I doubt it is still working.

•••
I am assuming that it is okay to post this link because it is in Google, however, if not I will remove it. If you haven't already seen it, the iModo blog shows you previews of what the pages will look like, etc:

http://imodo.com/blog/build-with-imodo/

•••
SDX said:
Looks like iMoDo.com is coming REAL SOON (I think within 72 hours)...:)

:tu: cant wait... now hurry up :guilty:

•••
•••
This comment by Badger just never settled right with me.... So he won't be getting any pennies from me.

Hope someone can prove him wrong.

Badger said:
It always surprises me that people think their domains are worth more than a few cents a click...

Like Ive said soooo many times recently, its not about traffic volumes anymore, its about traffic quality. The root feed providers have moved the goalposts, rewarding those that provide traffic that converts and punishing those that dont.

Chasing high paying keywords is just a fruitless exercise and sooooooo 2004.

•••
Let's see what happens...I'm real curious now. :)

•••
Since the DNS settings for iMODO are still ns1.1plus.net i'm now wondering about the following:

1, is 1plus.net going to be morphed into iMODO << apparently, since everything from 1plus.net seems to be working for iMODO.
2, can i use my existing 1plus account login << scratch that, i was able to log in with my 1plus acct credentials.
3, do i have to start from "scratch" << scratch this one as well, domains are loaded! :)

that's it for the beginning. The intro looks great, can't wait to try it out! << now that i've answered all my own questions, i'll carry on with building a site on iMODO. :hehe:

IB

Last edited:
•••
My 1plus are still resolving -- 1plus lander.

•••
A few broken links in control panel.

•••
I've joined up and moved some domains there. The control panel is very nice and easy to use, but for some reason my domains show up as empty white pages with nothing between the body tage, so I'm going to wait before I change any more nameservers over. I think it's going to be well worth the wait.

•••
•••
CoolMark said:
I've joined up and moved some domains there. The control panel is very nice and easy to use, but for some reason my domains show up as empty white pages with nothing between the body tage, so I'm going to wait before I change any more nameservers over. I think it's going to be well worth the wait.

I have 2 domains I changed the DNS

I get the same thing just blank white pages

I sent a ticket in, lets hope it gets fixed fast I was hoping to check the landers on live domains

•••
Im still curious if the site is "live" - Ive moved over a few domains to test them out - we'll see how it looks.

Justin

•••
•••
Looks great! Can't wait ...one early suggestion to Badger ...please alphabetize the category lists this time it would save a lot of time for us all and maybe we could add suggested categories to your lists,and also if we could have more than 50 listings a page, maybe 200 domains per page option it would be great. looking forward to IMODO you've added some useful features we all need.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back