Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

More Smilies!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOXX

Ti.coTop Member
Impact
794
RJ,

I know you're busy with the awesome iMODO.com, but do you think you can enable more smilies on Namepros?
...
I also know NP is a professional forum and all, but LOTS of people use them...and I personally really like them! :tu:

Thanks!
SDX :wave:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yeah I back you on this one...It will be good to have some more smilies
 
0
•••
:tu:

Bring in the chat smilies! :D

Dan
 
0
•••
i also can make use of :bump: smiley
 
0
•••
:sold: :sold: :sold:
 
0
•••
Danltn said:
:tu:

Bring in the chat smilies! :D

Dan
:lol: great idea! :tu:

A happy birthday smilie as well would be great!
Joe
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back