Image change triggered by layer visibillity

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Cináed

New Member
Impact
0
Hello!

I´m making a website for a school project, where I´m using layers. I made the design in Illustrator, sliced it and used the slices as links(buttons). All the links have a rollover (mouse enter) and on click they show a layer.
Now, what I want to do is that when the layer connected to one image is showing, I want the image to change to another image (like a "close window" button). And then when you click it and the layer hides I want the image to turn back to normal.
Easily explained I want image x to change IF layer x is visible. But I have no idea how to do that.

Some java scripting could probably do that, but I don´t know javascript, and I certainly don´t know how to incorporate it into the existing code...

Thanks in advance!

...-:Cináed:-...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back