Domain Empire

Image ready

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
hi ya, im trying to make a rollover button i can get it to rollover but it looks crap because i cant have the 2 layers directly on top of each other,

im trying to get the text color to change on rollover i can do it if i moove one layer away from the first layer but if i put rollover layer ontop of the normal layer it doesnt work

any ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What are you using to make your rollover buttons?? Do you have dreamweaver, it more or less does it for you!!

•••
im using adobe image ready

never really ponced about with the image thingy in dreamwaver

•••
i dont think ill use dreamweaver for it

Code:
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
<!--
function MM_swapImgRestore() { //v3.0
  var i,x,a=document.MM_sr; for(i=0;a&&i<a.length&&(x=a[i])&&x.oSrc;i++) x.src=x.oSrc;
}

function MM_preloadImages() { //v3.0
  var d=document; if(d.images){ if(!d.MM_p) d.MM_p=new Array();
    var i,j=d.MM_p.length,a=MM_preloadImages.arguments; for(i=0; i<a.length; i++)
    if (a[i].indexOf("#")!=0){ d.MM_p[j]=new Image; d.MM_p[j++].src=a[i];}}
}

function MM_findObj(n, d) { //v4.01
  var p,i,x;  if(!d) d=document; if((p=n.indexOf("?"))>0&&parent.frames.length) {
    d=parent.frames[n.substring(p+1)].document; n=n.substring(0,p);}
  if(!(x=d[n])&&d.all) x=d.all[n]; for (i=0;!x&&i<d.forms.length;i++) x=d.forms[i][n];
  for(i=0;!x&&d.layers&&i<d.layers.length;i++) x=MM_findObj(n,d.layers[i].document);
  if(!x && d.getElementById) x=d.getElementById(n); return x;
}

function MM_swapImage() { //v3.0
  var i,j=0,x,a=MM_swapImage.arguments; document.MM_sr=new Array; for(i=0;i<(a.length-2);i+=3)
   if ((x=MM_findObj(a[i]))!=null){document.MM_sr[j++]=x; if(!x.oSrc) x.oSrc=x.src; x.src=a[i+2];}
}
//-->
</script>

all that for one image? no thanks

•••
Just create 2 images and use css for mouseovers. or if theres more "graphics guy" in you then "code monkey" then go into Flash and create mouseover buttons in there.

•••
could do thanks

but im trying to keep things as simple as possible (want to keep the amount of plugins to a minimum)

someone showed me some javascript today have dable with that

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back