Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

I'm Newb but Trying!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoMarine

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello,

I'm just a 19y/o who's interested in domain reselling and building websites! So far I have no actual websites, but hope to make some which could be profitable for me (even if just enough to make back initial investment and I'll be content).

I posted here because I was suggested to by ~ Cyberian ~ !!

Anyway, if you're nice please help me out - I want to learn as much as I can from you guys (the pros).
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello. I think that you have chosen right place to learn more of domains.
Welcome.
 
0
•••
:hi: and welcome to NP !
 
0
•••
:hi:

Welcome to NamePros. You have made the right step in joining this community. I am sure you will learn plenty here and do well if you put it all into practice.
 
0
•••
Welcome to Name Pros! Make sure to read a LOT before you start registering domains :)
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP, this definitely a great place to start :).
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
welcome to the board :)
 
0
•••
NeoMarine said:
I posted here because I was suggested to by ~ Cyberian ~ !!


I personally worry when he makes suggestions to me :yell:

JK Good Call, welcome to the mad house :)
 
0
•••
:hi:
 
0
•••
welcome to namepros...
hope you stay here for long time.
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP!
Seems like you've settled in already.
 
0
•••
NeoMarine welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
Nice to see you here, welcome :hi:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back