Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Hey everyone, I'm new!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AndrewAL20

Established Member
Impact
40
Hey guys!

My name is Andrew and I am very much a newb in regards to domaining. I had this website recommend to me by a friend earlier today and all I have got to say is "WOW"!

I've only spent a short amount of time on the site itself but I can already tell this is a community of people that likes to see others succeed. There are so many people just looking out for themselves nowadays and it's really refreshing to see a group that has a genuine interest in helping others :)

I became interested in domaining because I really want to be able to spend more time with my family. I was hoping that I would be able to work less hours if I were to make enough passive income through domain flipping. And even if that isn't the case, I still think it's a fascinating area that I'm eager to learn more about!

I truly hope that I can learn all that I can from everyone here and pass on what I know to others down the road :)
 
29
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome to NP.
 
3
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back