DAN.com
  1. → We are performing a scheduled upgrade. The site may be intermittently unavailable. ←

I'm interested in trying out this Appraisal section here - CompletelyEnglish.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal, started by Zarkoza, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:07 PM

Replies:
Views:

1. Zarkoza

Zarkoza Upgraded Member Gold Account

I'm new here! I have a few domains I would like to get a human to appraise. I see Godaddy has given these domains quite high estimations, but I'm in doubt that these are their actual worth. My thinking is that I could realistically sell these for anywhere between $200 and $400 at the highest, and minimum between $50 - $100.

I'm curious to know what a real human would estimate these as. I will stick with just a few domains here to start. Abbreviation for Godaddy Appraisal Tool Estimation is [ GATE ]

CompletelyEnglish.com - GATE: $1,159
    GoldenBrans.com - GATE: $1,111
    RoboTelegram.com - GATE: $1,596
    RoboReject.com - GATE: $1,238

NetCoreBank.com - GATE: $1,622
    NetCoreBanking.com - GATE: $1,490
    CoreNetBank.com - GATE: $1,678
    CoreNetBanking.com - GATE: $1,505

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. tupungato

tupungato Wizard VIP

CompletelyEnglish is not a most intuitive combo. There is not a lot of history of name sales beginning with comletely. And many domains are available. Like completelyeffective, completelygood, completelywise, completelygenius.
    It might be worth $100-$300. But not necessarily.

3. Zarkoza

Thank you! You know what though, I'd still be happy with $100 or $300 sale. I'll probably list this for buy now at $300, maybe set the minimum offer at $50, and reserve at $100 or $150 and the floor at 250. $150 would be cool, but, I would still be happy with $100. Someone out there might need a domain for an Online English Teaching Website.

Thanks for your time Tupungato! I appreciate it! :)

4. biggie

biggie Restricted (Chatroom)

Hi

drop them all at renewal time, if not sold

imo...

5. Zarkoza

I'm ndefinitely not intending to renew all of the domains I bought at renewal, however there are some I think I will absolutely hold to. If I can get even a couple hundred or even $25-$50 for them, I'd be happy. I have a whole year to try and sell these. I'll be messing around and lowering the pricing every few months and see if that helps get them sold.

6. ecalc

ecalc Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

wholesale - $x
    retail - $xxxx
    annual turnover rate: <1%

My estimates apply to your names and millions of other similar names whether registered or not. These names can be described as ‘word salad’ and their supply is essentially unlimited. Expect a portfolio of these domains to generate losses not gains. Good luck!

available examples:
    completelybanking.com - GATE: $1,487
    completelybank.com - GATE: $1,798
    rejectbank.com - GATE: $1819
    rejectbanking.com - GATE: $1419

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020 at 7:36 PM

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice