IT.COM

advice I'm hooked!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brian H

Established Member
Impact
hi guys,

i have recently starting buying and trying to sell domains and was wondering if you had any tips as i have a budget that im happy to start out with but would to actually make money :)

i have been bitten by the domain bug pretty bad so really want to make a go at making a decent amount of money doing something i enjoy :)

Any advice would be great :)

Thanks Guys & Girls!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
See domaining as Real Estate. One loves the house and the other hates it. Find out why would you buy the name and who would like to buy it from you. The key is patience. Some sell quick, some sell slow and a lot doesn't sell at all

Don't buy names with typos and useless extensions. Don't stare yourself blind as the wheel has been invented already. Stick to .coms with one or 2 generic words or brandable names. Keep reading namepros day after day, following trends and the movements of domains. At Dnjournal you can see actual salescharts which is interesting and at namebio you can track many sales upon your keywords. Follow auctions to find out where bids take place. Read the ups and downs from fellow domainers and accept advise from pro's. Domaining is about patience, believe and motivation. Better buy 1 strong name for 100 bucks than 10 sh*t names for 10 bucks. Goodluck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back