NameSilo

I'm Down in the Dumps...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
2,965
*

A good friend of mine died suddenly last Tuesday (April 24). She was exactly my age (We're 12 hours apart).

She was matron of honor at my wedding (28 years ago). At the time, I lived in Florida and barely knew anyone, and no one was exactly lining up to be my matron of honor. Back then, I didn't know her very well, but she and her husband cheerfully agreed to stand up for us, and we've all been friends ever since.

She was just a super sweetie who, in recent years, had some medical difficulties but was actually doing much better.

Then this.

I flew to Florida for her funeral and just returned last night. It was a large funeral--no surprise there. She just loved and accepted everybody.

I'm both jetlagged and sad.

:'(

*
 
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*

Again, thanks everyone.

I like Cyberian's idea since my friend and I share the same birthday. A birthday cake and a stiff drink sounds about right.

:)

*
 
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back