Dynadot

I'm bored, so - request a script!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well i'm very bored and was thinking about how I could make money with scripts - then I realized that i'm not even particularly good at coding, I just seem it because nobody else I know (in RL) is.

So in a desperate attempt to better my scripting skills, if you ask me for a script i'll try to make it for you. PHP only.

PHP:
if($you == 'Need A Script'){
     PostHere();
}

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To use the function mysql_real_escape_string, you need to be connected to a database.

Code:
mysql_real_escape_string:

mysql_real_escape_string ( string unescaped_string [, resource link_identifier] )

Parameters

link_identifier
    The MySQL connection. If the link identifier is not specified, 
    the last link opened by mysql_connect() is assumed. If no such 
    link is found, it will try to create one as if mysql_connect() was 
    called with no arguments. If by chance no connection is found 
    or established, an E_WARNING level warning is generated.

•••
Well any way it worked ;) just one prob left when it it inserted into the .sql file with the data the script also counts the submit button as a feild and add's that in, which is not ment to happen.

•••
Remove name="whatever" from the submit button.
Code:
<!-- Good: -->
<input type="submit" value="Submit" />
<input type="submit" value="Submit">

<!-- Bad:  -->
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit" />
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">

•••
•••
are you any good with working with paypal? I need a script that allows users to buy something and send them an email with some values. Can this be done?

This is the process I have atm.

First they choose a product. At this point I get some hardware values and encrypt them (using VB6) they then selct version,write their name,email and buy the product. What I need done is that on success page I get the encrypted harware ID and also the selcted verion and send them their unique serial number.

Can it be done?

•••
•••
ohh, sorry, I saw code on the posts before me so i though it's still going.

Thanks for the link. I'll chck it out

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back