Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

omelet

Top Member
Impact
....because I clicked the ads on parking page several times

what do you suggest the next step?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Remove the mouse from your computer

•••
Last edited:
•••
Now park them in Bodis and click the ads.

•••
Next time, instead of clicking your own ads, ask your brother, sister, father, mother and spouse to click on your ads. I would recommend that they all do it at the same time each day. It's much harder to catch then.

Or you could always print business cards and leave them by the computers at the library asking people to click. I heard that works as well.

Donny

•••
Is @omelet acct hacked or has he just bumped his head?
Who admits to click fraud?
Are you trying to make a point here?
Were you checking to see if the clicks were showing in your stats?
And how did this turn into a "how to" thread?

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••
You come to a Grocery store, you rob them and you ask us what to do?

•••
•••
To be honest, clicking the ads is my performance art. @ParkingCrew maybe you dont believe me....
You need to just stop before the whole industry blacklists you from all parking programs. You are not just doing yourself a disservice, but your domains as well. I wouldn't buy a domain from you, it is probably blacklisted.

I see you making $1K bids for domains on here, so I am going to think you must have some common sense, ads are for companies to target new customers, not for guys sitting in their robes looking for some lunch money everyday.

There is no point asking them to reopen your account, this is a case where being sorry will not help you. You put their whole business on the line, as they will be cut off if they have a high percentage of click fraud.

Last edited:
•••
Click fraud is illegal in many states and countries. Performance art? Wtf?

Donny

•••
Your banned for a reason. Move on.

•••

quit domaning...

imo...

•••
I use an ad blocker, whenever I land on a parked page I see nothing but the domain name and maybe a for sale sign. Parked pages are not making any money on me.

I prefer to use my own landing page for my domains. cPanel make parked domains a breeze and I have hundreds resolving to the same website. I could load ads if I wanted too but it gives a much more professional appearance without them.

My suggestion to OP would be to do something similar.

Last edited:
•••
I'm just appalled by how many people acting like this is no big deal... but honestly, not surprised. This is why I never buy domains based on parking revenue. Self clicking is more than likely the majority (95%) of revenue...

•••
•••
wow wow wow

Here is the story, I started my domaining hobby back in 3-4 yrs but I mostly bought names for my own company brands. I seriously touch domain trade (buy and sell) was in 2015, and the first time I started to park my domains was in 2016 July, that's pretty late, in comparison to you guys who have been doing this for decades

So I parked around 800 names with parkingcrew and slowly added more names to park.

I must say: I didnt have any clear goals by parking these names. Making money? nope....I dont think that's good way to generate revenue. I only have a few cents of revenue per day.

My goal was to learning things

why did I click the ads? em.... I simply want to testify how parking company manage their business. Curiosity led me step to that.

•••
wow wow wow

Here is the story, I started my domaining hobby back in 3-4 yrs but I mostly bought names for my own company brands. I seriously touch domain trade (buy and sell) was in 2015, and the first time I started to park my domains was in 2016 July, that's pretty late, in comparison to you guys who have been doing this for decades

So I parked around 800 names with parkingcrew and slowly added more names to park.

I must say: I didnt have any clear goals by parking these names. Making money? nope....I dont think that's good way to generate revenue. I only have a few cents of revenue per day.

My goal was to learning things

why did I click the ads? em.... I simply want to testify how parking company manage their business. Curiosity led me step to that.
Your actions, have effects on everyone in the community as a whole. Domaining 101

•••
Clicking your own ads is like taking a dump in the community pool.

•••
Oh you were being serious? Hahahahahhahaha

Sorry.

We had people give us the reasons I mentioned above and thought it was ok.

Donny

•••
•••
•••

Parking a domain is not a good option, if u have good domain having good traffic. Create a single page website and put google Adsense ads. Put foobar on top and write on it, " This domain is on sale for $ xxx. :cigar:

•••
This is amazing. For the sake of NP... let this be a troll...

•••
yes every morning when I open my eyes, I am very excited b/c I can click my ads again to make huge money.

Ok was this a one time thing by accident, or have you been clicking on your own ads and saying to yourself I am making money, let me keep doing this?

A one time event ok, but a pattern you deserve what you got.

•••
Use VPN for secure ads clicking

•••
@MapleDots empage.me is good free service I sometimes use when I just want a lander.
does not get easier than this.. or cheaper than free for that matter
links to google analytics for stats too

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back