IT.COM

I'm always lost...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
For me, the previous appearance is better... After posting message, I am always getting directed to the index page where I need to select another category again... a lot of clicks and confusing...

How about setting a forum index page again instead of site index? I think it's more convenient if we see what are the lost topic, active topics, last posters, number of people online etc on folders/forums.. you need to go to site index to navigate folders again and its very annoying...

I think namepros uses vbadvance but it lacks forum index... what we have here is site index..

just my 2 cents..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
after posting a message, you should be redirected to the original thread to which you were posting to - not the homepage.

•••
after posting a message, you should be redirected to the original thread to which you were posting to - not the homepage.

But when you want to see the forum index again you get the site index... not a user friendly compared to the old one though..

•••
go back to the old way namepros was.. this is a cloggy mess right now and not very user-friendly.

•••
go back to the old way namepros was.. this is a cloggy mess right now and not very user-friendly.

I agree. They've taken a positive move to recategorise everything, but now it takes a good 4/5 clicks to find what you want. Before it was so much simpler.

•••
To those who do not understand what I am talking about, here is what the old forum index looks like and was very easy to navigate...

NamePros.Com - Buy, Sell, & Discuss Domain Names

I am not saying it is bad to have site index but at least the forum index should be different from site index... if you are using VBadvance, the site index should be different... (like googlecommunity.com et al)

It is really time consuming when you keep getting back to index and look for specific forum folder that you want..

Just a suggestion though...

Last edited:
•••

I agree completely. This new user interface is very unfriendly. We are here for a forum which means to read and reply to posts. The face that posts are now hidden behind a couple of layers of titles and links is very unfriendly.

•••
Guys... It's being worked on ;)

•••
Guys... It's being worked on ;)

Thanks a lot admin... this is really great...! I am really thankful that Admin is listening to members' positive suggestions.. :)

Good job

•••
:hehe: don't thank me, Thank RJ :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back