IT.COM

domain ilove.cricket

NameSilo
Watch

Masud Parvez

Impact
cricket is one of the famouse sports in the world . any advise how much this domain may worth ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is nice name. It is basically a sentence, you can pronounce it well. Good for cricket fun club, or for blog about cricket, etc.. I would say mid XXX for right end user. It is because there are lot of alternatives to that
I like cricket
I enjoy cricket
cricketfan.club
etc..
and end user will be probably such as described above (so not really a big organisation), but probably individual or club. You would need to to outbound emails, otherwise probability of sale in 2017 is pretty slim.

•••
A club is probably not going to buy an aftermarket domain. Just find some alternative name unregistered. This name is not commercially viable enough.

•••
Love xxx on flippa or ebay

Good luck

•••
The only type of person to use this type of domain would be a blogger I.e. someone with little to no funds. They're not going to pay you anything over reg fee for this if they can get something else, which they definitely can

•••
Lot's of people put tons of dough into sports, tickets, team gear, etc.

So a cricket fan that sees it on ebay or flippa would easily fork over low xxx

•••
Lot's of people put tons of dough into sports, tickets, team gear, etc.
But few people put tons of dough on domain names. Has there even been one single .cricket sale ?

•••
try to sell this domain in india or australiya you will earn $$$ for sure.

•••
But few people put tons of dough on domain names. Has there even been one single .cricket sale ?

The only domains worth a ton of dough you have never came within 10 feet of owning, they're industry keywords for mega billion buck industries and the elite CEO's that can buy them for mega millions do not have an open door for just anyone to call them and say YourIndustry.com is open for private sealed bid, you and this name (who owns the other huge company in the industry) and a few other ceo's names of his competition is given in say an email to the CTO of the company. You get your sealed bids and the highest bidder takes control of that industry keyword.

Now the terms this can be done on are very, very few, and other than those terms there is is no big money in domain names. You do realize is that all you see in 'sales reports' are low grade stuff from Sedo, GD, Afternic and a few other dump sites. Elite names are done through brokers in private transactions.

As to .cricket, I never heard of the tld until this post, I could care less about all these new tld's, sure we have a couple of prefix twins we're developing in some okay new tld's for those industry terms, but I only pay attention to .com and it's not for sales, it's mostly for drops.

Now if this was ilovecricket.com it would sell and not for much as I define 'much'.

So outside of the .com, that phrase (a low grade phrase) the .cricket should have a cricket fan jump on it for low xxx, which in say London like NYC is the price of a decent meal in better restaurants.

Now they play cricket in London, and I think in Australia as well and they speak English and their cctld's do well in those areas. As to India, you won't get 2 cents for it, the whole country is peasants or slave factory labor and they're broke and cheap, it should be eliminated from earth IMO, more useless than China. So you make a few posts in a cricket forum
and it sells if they're from UK or Down under. If it's all Indians and China traffic, forget about it.

eBay or Flippa is where this type of low value name sells. The person buying it will like cricket and think it's cool and not be a slave worker in India or China.

Last edited:
•••
I do love cricket. Better to put a cricket news website first and target buyers from India. Someone would certainly love to buy this domain name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back