Ike Forum help

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
40
I was trying to put together a forum for the people affected buy hurricane Ike. I tried a free forum but do not like the look and feel. I just want to put up a clean no ad forum so that people can communicate with each other an all the issues affecting them. FInding loved ones , getting help , insurance and so forth. people need information.

I have the names Ikeforum.com and .org

If someone is willing to put up a forum you can use the names or direct me to an easy free forum that is clean. Not looking to make proffit here just want to get the forum up.i have several friends and family that will be helping with the relief effort and will try to have them get the word out about the forum.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back