Domain Empire

If you could give your "I" from the past one piece of advice, what would it be?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dantex45

Established Member
Impact
If you could give advice to your "ME" from the past, who started doing this X number of years ago, when they had no experience, what would it be?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be careful about what you throw away.
Never trust anyone.

•••
Never buy without understanding why domains are valued as they are. Do research, read as much as possible before buying any domain name.

•••
Learn before you burn 💰
Don’t join every bandwagon aka fomo
Don’t believe everything told to you. Things aren’t set in stone.
There are no absolutes or musts as we are lead to believe.

•••
Stay away from doing anything and I do mean anything on Impulse. That great domain you see available will still be available tomorrow. Take time to investigate your own domain/s especially when offers are received before agreeing a sales price. Be your own worse critic. Take a business mind approach - No alcohol when making decisions. If your questioning a decision, step-back from making it for at least 72 hours. Put in genuine work in regard domains, not just a pondering/browsing approach.

Finally try not to be over-influenced by others - Your either Good at this, or your Not, You'll soon find out.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back