Dynadot

IDN's Hater?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This is a quote from How2freelance, posted on Talkfreelance forums.
Not sure about the copyright thing, but I find this IDN domains thing so wierd, confusing and well just stupid. How, or why would anyone get these special characters into the address, I mean I can't see them on my keyboard and I'm not going to go into word or something to copy n paste a special character into my address bar.

Useless I say, and I wish people on namepro's etc. would stop trying to sell them pretending that their the real names

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It just seems negative towards IDN's - not towards NamePros.

We happen to be a domain forum, IDN's are domains, we cover the whole industry here. We should be happy we got mentioned. If that's the whole mention of NamePros, I see no problem.

•••
Yah.. the person is talking about the people regging it and not the forum. Don't see any problem with it, ( if thats the only mention of NP as db said ).

•••
IDN is not for English speakers. Having a negative view on it based on his own language ability is simply stupid, given more people make a profit of it.

•••
How, or why would anyone get these special characters into the address, I mean I can't see them on my keyboard and I'm not going to go into word or something to copy n paste a special character into my address bar.

How can people be so stupid?

•••
Vorty said:
How can people be so stupid?

People forget that theirs is not the only country/language in the world :lol:

•••
BurninDragon08 said:
This is a quote from How2freelance, posted on Talkfreelance forums.
The guy is clueless... have him look at a japanese/hebrew/chinese or russian keyboard and he'll be singing a different tune. Native letters are on there.

•••
oliciv said:
People forget that theirs is not the only country/language in the world :lol:
wait...you mean, there are other people outside this town, and they may or may not speak my language, wow, thats crazy man. your dangerous, and thats just crazy talk. ;)

•••
•••
Oddly (or shamefully) enough the view of this person might be representative for the general dn-community, in an archaic way that is. I would have thought the dn-community to be more internationally oriented but obviously people wánt to live inside a box.

I feel the mentality is tumbling towards a favourable idn-mentality, common sense always wins from pride, especially if money can be made.

Last edited:
•••
There’s more than one language? C’mon stop it with the jokes, enough already. :laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back