Dynadot

idn.рф 250,000 registrations in 1st 24 hours!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
And currently 28,000 IDN.рф in auction for those names with more than 1 application

And the majority of the western world sleeps on currently infatuated with with the cctld of Colombia. :lol:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
More than 420,000 registered in 3 days!

Highest auction price at the moment is US$170,000

•••
•••
•••
•••
although I can't say if it's up to date or not, you may find some info here: http://halfjournal.com/ (this is an abysmal sample, as said above, there is around 28 K auctions running)

•••
•••
Right,
бизнес.рф (business) is 330010 and
кирпич.рф (brick) is 9.90002e+06 :D

few more:
билеты.рф 100010 tickets
аптека.рф 222220 pharmacy
пицца.рф 50063 pizza

plus:
a very shady scheme seem to have taken place during the zone start - local domain forums currently exploding.

Last edited:
•••
Can't be dollars, probably more like rubles. So around $3,000 for tickets. meh.

•••
At the moment the prices are in $ but soon those numbers will become £.

•••
Not that I'm sleeping or interested in .co, but I can't invest in something I don't understand. :)
What does рф mean?

Update: рф is romanized as 'rf' - is transliterated as Rossiyskaya Federatsiya, the Russian Federation. Thanks to wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.рф

•••
Yes .рф - Russian Federation

Here are some more new numbers:

бизнес.рф (Business) - i think that is over $200 000
школа.рф (School) - $200 005
билеты.рф 70k (Tickets) over $100 000
рестораны.рф (Restaurants) - $71 175

The auction is not finish and probably some domain will go more higher.

•••
Not that I'm sleeping or interested in .co, but I can't invest in something I don't understand. :)
What does рф mean?

Update: рф is romanized as 'rf' - is transliterated as Rossiyskaya Federatsiya, the Russian Federation. Thanks to wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.рф

Initially most of the IDN investors did not understand the various languages they wanted to invest in so they went back to school and learned.

So did I and I am many years beyond normal school age.

And you have already learned the meaning of рф- progress. :gl:

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Can't be dollars, probably more like rubles. So around $3,000 for tickets. meh.

It can, and it is!

•••
Now over 500,000 registered!

•••
Auction prices are in USD, space is order separator, update:

кирпич.рф 9 900 080 - brick
аптека.рф 400 005 - pharmacy
телефон.рф 399 995 - telephone

•••
•••
Auction prices are in USD, space is order separator, update:

кирпич.рф 9 900 080 - brick

Are you sure it is USD? OR do you have the price wrong? Any links to share? $ 9 900 080!!! for "brick"?? :blink:

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

$9.9 mill dollars for this domain... wonder what the idn of "sex" will for...

•••
•••
Are you sure it is USD? OR do you have the price wrong? Any links to share? $ 9 900 080!!! for "brick"?? :blink:

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

The thing is, some are trying to sabotage auctions, as a revenge mostly. All they are risking for doing this is $20. Russia is a bizarre place in every mean :D

•••
Yes all domains are in USD.

Adult domains are forbidden for registrations.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Latest news is: all current auctions may be cancelled soon, or worse - their results may become void! All of that while auctions are in their last stage: finishing 23-25 November, i.e. tomorrow! Total uncertainty for all groups involved that is.

•••
Stay away from those idn.рф reggs :) Too shady, too corrupt system they have there. in addition, its kind of .co rush - its just marketing of useless (yet) domains. IMHO

•••
latest news is: All current auctions may be cancelled soon, or worse - their results may become void! All of that while auctions are in their last stage: Finishing 23-25 november, i.e. Tomorrow! Total uncertainty for all groups involved that is.

source?

•••
•••
Now 600,000 plus registrations.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back