IT.COM

IDN Newbie

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just purchased my first IDN and was looking for advice if I made a good move or not. I picked up ε.com which translates xn--xng.com

Im very new to this area of domains so all feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you had picked up ε.com as a newbie I would have been stunned.

What you actually picked up is ἔ.com which is very different and you can probably guess why it was available.

•••
What you actually picked up is ἔ.com which is very different and you can probably guess why it was available.

Yes you are right. I didnt even see that when I searched for the greek alphabet. Is it worth anything? It was not available to hand reg. I purchased it from someone who had already owned the name. Thanks for your reply.

•••
Yes you are right. I didnt even see that when I searched for the greek alphabet. Is it worth anything? It was not available to hand reg. I purchased it from someone who had already owned the name. Thanks for your reply.

Ancient Greek, very little value if any.

Search out the real IDNF and check around in there.

•••
Modern Greek single characters are pretty decent. I hope you didn't pay too much ;'(.

•••
•••
No more IDN's for me. LOL

Thank ckfu for that! LOL!!! (and all that other stuff)

I have one or two single Greek letters I can't shift for love nor money and will be dropping them. LOL !!!!!!!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back