NameSilo

domain IDME.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirengirl

Established Member
Impact
35
I tend to hand reg .info names, but now and again I will try my luck with a drop catcher. I was wondering and I need honest appraisels on this name. It seems to fit its extention well, idme.info. Aside from the LLLL it would lend itself well to an Identification mini site or..?

Extentions including.mobi taken except.....ws.

Rep happily given or a gentle Np nudge of gratis.

Sirengirl
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone?
 
0
•••
depends how creative you can get with the site, but .info isn't the best traffic tld... so it would be developed. it's a nice name, but i wouldn't pay $60 (using drop catchers) for it unless i had plans for development.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back