NameSilo

.tv IdleBrain.TV

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

DotCom9

Established Member
Impact
238
Hey Guys,

Need Appraisals on this one. "When you are Idle(No Work) watch TV" :gn:

Overture results are in 5000
The Name suits the Extension pretty well I feel.

Any Comments?
Thx.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
sorry Raviuta, without development this is a reg fee or below name.

sure, it is brandable and memorable, in theory, but you would have to get extremely lucky for someone to appear in the universe who wants exactly that name and can't find another one.

I do not think we are at the point in .tv where semi-random word combos that don't relate to television, media, geography, products or services have much value.

best of luck!
 
0
•••
Np.. Thx for the appraisal. Guys any other comments?

Actually I had two things in my mind when I brought it.

1). I really thought the name would do good in the .tv industry( I dunno abt that).
(or)


2). Maybe I can sell it to idlebrain.com people if they wanted it. Idlebrain.com is a famous South-Indian Movies website which is quite popular with NRI's here in America.

Soo Lets see.. I would really like to hear more comments on the name.

Thx. :blink:
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back