IT.COM

Identity

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I don't know if any of you guys have seen this movie, but it's a pretty good movie, it kept me guessing the entire time I was watching it.

If any of you have seen it, what did you think about it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I saw it, i loved it, except it didn't make that much sense now that i think back at it. He's Skitzophrenic, so all of these characters are in his head, and he is all of these characters, but this event actually did happen. either way though, i still liked it...

•••
Never even heard of it...

•••
Originally posted by DarkDevil
I saw it, i loved it, except it didn't make that much sense now that i think back at it. He's Skitzophrenic, so all of these characters are in his head, and he is all of these characters, but this event actually did happen. either way though, i still liked it...

I really liked it as well, I guess it's because it was different and not like most movies where 15 mins into the movie you can guess "who did it" so to speak. I noticed that they have that movie listed as "Horror" but it's really not a horror movie, it's more of a "thriller/suspence" movie.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back