Dynadot

domain Ideas for Money.Salon - Single word domain..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

B F

Impact
What do you think Money.Salon is worth?

I thought it would make a great brand-able money saving website.

"Give your Money a Makeover!"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP

No value in this one.

Avoid any of these new gtld's, companies just aren't interested them, rather focus your time and money in extensions with proven sales. On Namebio there is not 1 report of a .salon sale

Good luck

•••
Thanks for the quick reply gilescoley.. What do you think to the below names? There seems to have been quite a few sales of these extensions on Namebio ..

ripe.media

hit.digital

keyword.guru

b3.business

b3.energy

•••
You will find a lot of the sales in these new extensions are sales to other domain investors

I am not saying all of them and there are end-user sales happening but its a lot easier selling strong extensions. I have approached a lot of end-users that I sell to regularly and not one of them had even heard of these new extensions. Imagine how hard it will be to convince someone to part with their money for something they know nothing about.

Keyword.Guru sounds like a good name for a domainer :xf.smile: but thats not where the money is.

•••
thanks for your time and great advice ... I think Keyword.Guru is the best too... PennyTycoon.com i love and wish i had the time to make a game for it..
logo2.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back